Terms & Licensing
Terms and Licensing for using my free stock photos for blogs.
I retain copyright of all of my images.
Attribution of my Stock:
You must attribute (link) to me in the ways outlined at the bottom of this page. OR…
Option to not use Attribution:
You can purchase a lifetime non-attribution license for your websites for a one-time fee of $10. This gives you permission to use any of my photos on your websites and social media accounts without attributing to me. No monthly or annual fees. Pay $10, that’s it. The price for the license may increase in the future, but after you purchase a lifetime license, you will never be charged again. You must register your websites when purchasing. You may add websites that you own in the future to your account. Purchase your non-attribution license here:
After you determine attribution, for all stock:
Here is what you can do:
- You can place them in your blog or website.
- You can use them on social media to promote the blog or website where the photo is placed.
- You can add text to them.
- You can use them to make memes and share them on social media (see attribution instructions below).
- You can crop them.
- You can re-edit them.
- You can use one, or a collage of my images in a post which is a list of free stock photo resources, with link to my site. Thank you.
Here is what you can’t do:
- You can’t distribute them for free or paid to anyone. Anything you create with them must be for your personal or business use, not for resale or a free product you offer.
- You can’t resell purchased images.
- You can’t offer the downloads of my images for free on any website, even with a link. Downloads can only be made from my website.
- You can’t use them for marketing unless you purchase the non-attribution license, as you won’t be able to attribute me in marketing uses.
- You can’t use them in printed materials unless you purchase a copy of the original file. See below for pricing.
- You can’t use photos depicting branded items (when I take pictures of things with logos/brands on them – i.e. games, packaged food, products, etc) in any marketing or use other than strictly editorial uses. Thanks.
Churches and non-profits have my permission to use my images for print. The sizes I offer for download are not large enough. Please contact me to get full-sized files for printing.
Feel free to Contact Me if you have any questions about a use not mentioned here!
Copy this text and paste it into the Caption of the stock photo on your site. Being html, it will render a hotlink to my site in your caption.
Free Stock Photos for Blogs at <a href=”https://www.picxclicx.com”>picxclicx</a>
It will look like this:
(OR) Copy this text and paste it at the bottom of your blog post:
Free Stock Photo courtesy of picxclicx.com
These link examples use my homepage, but it is better for your SEO and mine if you replace the homepage link with the link of the actual photo you are using. Optional.
If your social media posts leads to a post that used the image (where the image is attributed), then you don’t need to link to me in social media.
But, if you use a photo of mine as a meme or not as part of a post, then you will need to use my logo overlay (unless you purchase the non-attribution license). Overlay my logo on the photo in corner using this .png image (click to download):
There is a black version and a white version in the zip file. You may lower the opacity of either to 50%.
Here is an example of the white version used at a 50% opacity:
If you would like to use my photos in marketing materials, you may purchase copies of the original file. Purchasing a file does not render it exclusive to you. I do not remove it from my free stock collection. Individual files are $25. Contact me to purchase.
Fine Art Prints
If you are interested in enlarged fine art prints of my work, you may purchase copies of the original file to print the size you want at your local print lab. Purchasing a file does not render it exclusive to you. I do not remove it from my free stock collection. Individual files are $25. Contact me to purchase.